Make memories at the Kingsport Aquatic Center. Packages include private event room and use of indoor (outdoor in season) pools and all center amenities.
All reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis and are available daily during these periods:
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- 4 – 6 p.m.
Note that this time must include any set-up and clean-up needed.
Please visit the front desk to make a party reservation or click the link below:
- Room rental for two hours
- Admission for up to 20 guests, including swimmers and non-swimmers
- Group rates will apply for anyone in addition to the 20 guests (If guests have a membership to either KAC or YMCA, they will not be counted as a part of the 20 guests)
- Kingsport Aquatic Center members receive 10% discount
- Private pool rentals are available for reservation after normal operating hours.
- Swim meet rentals are only available to organizations.
- Party rentals are available at designated times while the facility is open to the public.
- Reservations must be made two weeks in advance of desired date.
- A 20 percent deposit is due at time of booking, with the remainder of the rental cost due in person two weeks prior to rental.
- Rental cancellations must be made two weeks in advance in order to receive a full refund. Twenty percent is nonrefundable for cancellations made after this time.
- In the event of inclement weather that prevents swimming during more than half of your rental, you can either receive a full refund or reschedule for the next available rental date.
- Facility must be returned to its original condition at the conclusion of the rental.
- Facility rentals do not include concession stand use.
- Lifeguards and a pool manager are provided for all private pool rentals.